Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Corporate Health Promotions team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Wellness Program Coordinator will be responsible for all
aspects of wellness activities for dedicated client(s). They will
communicate with senior leadership about wellness incentive design
structure and leadership engagement and will actively participate
in health coaching.
- Must have strong oral, listening, and written communication skills
- Able to plan, implement, and evaluate health promotion programs
- Must be outgoing
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to network throughout organization including participation in meetings at VP level
Your exceptional qualifications
- Minimum 3 to 5 years with corporate health promotion, including program development and operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health related field
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.