Cedars Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare
Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Weekend
Receptionist to join our team. This position works Saturdays
and Sundays from 8 am - 8 pm.
The position of Receptionist works to maintain a friendly and
positive image for the center to callers, visitors, and guests
through the responsibility of greeting and/or directing them. The
position must function as a team member to ensure that work is
accomplished and quality service is delivered, supporting team
members and leading the way in celebrating team successes. While
focusing on delivering quality service, the position must also
manage the resources within their control and assist others in
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call, and direct caller to appropriate individual or department
- Take accurate messages when personnel are unavailable and ensure accurate delivery
- Operate paging/telephone system as required
- Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel
- Provide administrative support as assigned
- Participate in and provide scheduled training, educational classes, and orientation programs to maintain licensure of self and certification of team and enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and
home office policies and procedures, objectives, quality
improvement program, and safety, environmental, and infection
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous receptionist experience required
- Prior work/life experiences, preferably in a healthcare
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult living communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and family members care for and about one another.