Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
The warehouse team is a critical part of our customers’ Spreetail shopping experience. The warehouse associates are primarily responsible for receiving, storing, and shipping merchandise kept in warehouses. The warehouse team delights our customers and keeps them coming back by ensuring every package that leaves our warehouse meets our quality standards and is shipped in 2-3 days as promised.
As a Warehouse Team Member, you will:
- Package and ship all customer orders
- Receive, count, and inventory incoming products
- Reallocate inventory to ensure proper distribution in the correct locations
- Count inventory monthly for accuracy
Who You Are:
- You are okay with constantly being on your feet.
- You are capable of lifting up to 75 lbs. routinely throughout the workday.
- You are flexible and open to extra hours.
Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Fulfillment Center Bonus: paid quarterly based upon team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Job Type: Full-time
- One location