Handy Help is seeking qualified individuals to join our team in providing quality, person-centered case management services in the Twin Cities!
Location: Twin Cities
Provide client-centered Waiver Case Management services (BI, Elderly-waiver, CADI, DD) through the following:
1. Completes intake and discharges with clients in the designated timeframe
2. Make contact with clients in accordance with waiver-specific rules.
3. Conduct assessments of each client’s health care, social, housing, educational, vocational and other services needs and preferences.
4. Maintain HIPAA requirements and ensure advocacy of client rights
5. Monitor and adhere to changes in regulations in case management and waiver funding, and modify services to meet those changes. Adhere to all county and state requirements/procedures.
6. Identify and explore service options that promote the least restrictive services for clients
7. Make referrals to providers of medical, social, financial, housing, and other related services and supports
8. Develops an individualized plan of care to include goals for improvement in health and functional status
9. Documentation of all direct and indirect services and coordination of care to meet DHS and agency requirements
10. Ensure financial authorizations and provider contracts are in place.
11. Participate in team meetings, supervision, training and consultation for professional development
12. Address health and safety needs of each client and intervene as necessary to ensure those needs are met
13. Evaluate services provided to the client to measure the effectiveness in meeting needs
14. Monitor waiver budgets to ensure appropriate service utilization
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
*4-year degree in Human Services, Social Work, or related field required
* Maintains applicable licensure with the licensing board (e.g., Licensed with the Board of Social Work)
* 2,000 hours of supervised experience providing services to individuals experiencing mental health, developmental disability, brain injury, high medical needs
*Valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record
* Pass DHS required background check
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Reliable transportation
Experience in CADI, BI and Elderly Waivers strongly preferred
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume and we will be reviewing as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $43,000.00 /year
- Mental Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- CADI, BI and Elderly Waivers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Minnesota (Required)