2 Degrees is a boutique influence marketing firm located in West Hollywood, CA. We work at the intersection of business and creativity, bringing innovative brands to the forefront of pop culture through high-level partnerships with creative and industry leaders. This is a great career opportunity to work for a high-profile, industry leading global client: Spotify.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter to join the 2 Degrees team as the full-time VIP Relationship Manager and Concierge. This person will ideally be a natural communicator with the ability to create deep networks and connections within the entertainment space and beyond.
This role has two primary responsibilities:
- Relationship Manager: responsible for nurturing relationships with VIP Spotify users over time to strengthen the connection to the brand.
- Product Expert: understand the Spotify product inside-out, have great communication skills and be comfortable demonstrating the product to a wide variety of people from high-profile business leaders to A-list entertainment talent.
While this is an office based role you will spend a lot of your time doing face to face meetings with our VIP clientele. Travel is required for client visits, planning, and briefs as well as travel for events and client activations throughout the year.
Basic daily duties include: Scheduling appointments, member communications (phone and email monitoring), co-managing inventory, data entry, and list maintenance. Additionally, we will need assistance with the creative agenda including brainstorming, sample projects, desktop research, and pitching ideas.
- Confident and comfortable around influencers, celebrities, high profile talent
- Knowledge of Hollywood systems, news, and latest trends
- Innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial spirit essential
- Superb client relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with high email volume
- Ability to prioritize a wide variety of tasks and changing deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to different work styles
- Education in marketing, business or a related field preferred
- Experience in luxury and tech sectors a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)