About Our Team and This Role:
Our employees are our greatest asset. We want them to be happy, healthy, and safe as partners in our success. We work together with our employees to sustain the inclusive work environment that has been one of our core values for nearly a century.
The Treasury Analyst is a highly visible role that will ensure the Company’s liquidity and cash reporting needs are met. The successful individual will act as the lead for all of the Company’s cash related matters and provide weekly reporting to internal stakeholders.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Ensure adequate liquidity for the Company’s ongoing operational and capital requirements
- Manage the daily cash process including initiating and analyzing the daily cash position for U.S. and Canada operations, initiate wire transfers, review positive pay, and compiling the necessary audit trail documentation
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly liquidity reporting
- Review bank services/fees, manage corporate treasury databases, and assist with record-keeping duties include the opening, maintenance, and closing of bank accounts
- Provides ongoing review of Treasury’s controls and processes, and policy documentation. Recommend and implement process efficiencies and improvements
- Assist with annual bank exam and audits
- Assist with ad hoc projects
What You Will Need to Be Successful in This Role:
- 1-3 year’s treasury experience for a large publicly-traded corporation ($2B ) is preferred
- Experience in a multi-location environment is preferred
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Collaborative business partner, adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results
- Proficiency with MS Office is required. An advanced understanding of Excel is a plus
- Must be a quick learner and comfortable with working under tight deadlines
Founded in 1928, Beacon (Nasdaq: BECN) is one of the largest distributors of commercial and residential roofing products, complementary construction, and building materials serving the entire United States and six Canadian provinces. Through strategic investments in new technology and an ever-expanding network of locations throughout the United States and Canada, we help contractors save time, manage work more efficiently, and enhance their businesses.