NO NEED TO GO INTO THE OFFICE WHEN YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME
eScribers is a legal transcription and court reporting company, seeking independent contractors. This opportunity will offer you the flexibility to work from home (US territory) with weekly assignments for a steady income.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Accurate verbatim transcription and editing of Immigration hearings from digital audio
- Self-directed individual who adapts well to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Detail-oriented proofer committed to ensuring accuracy of assignments upon completion
- Proficient at gathering and analyzing data pertaining to assignments to properly identify present parties
Job Requirement includes but are not limited to:
- 0-2 years of transcription and/or legal related experience preferred
- Proficient in the English language
- Current U.S. bank account for direct deposit
- Ability to type 70 WPM accurately
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- AAERT, NCRA, NVRA or other related certification, not required but preferred
- Secured workspace with a high-speed internet connection
- PC compatible with Windows 7 or greater and MS Word
Skills include but are limited to:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Time Management skills
- Proficient with Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Virtual Workspace
Apply today at https://escribers.team/ Our self-paced online application process includes a questionnaire, grammar test, and transcription test. Once you have completed the registration and application, a Team representative will contact you regarding our evaluation. Join Our Team today!
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal opportunities without discrimination on account of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, marital status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Transcription: 1 year (Preferred)