Nanoramic Laboratories is an innovative, high-tech start-up company with an amazing company culture. We trust our employees and wholeheartedly believe in the value of transparency at all levels of the company. We empower our employees to make decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
By giving our employees the power to introduce new concepts, we allow those concepts to be willingly adopted from the ground up, instead of forced from the top down. At Nanoramic, continuous learning and education will be an important part of your job. We invest in regular company-wide education days and support each employee's growth and development. We are a company of smart, talented individuals who work hard, but also understand and respect work/life balance.
The Test Engineer's responsibilities are to support engineers in product testing and data analytics. The products will range from R D prototypes, to manufacturing screens. They will be responsible for providing reports on results, as well as developing and executing test plans, providing feedback, packaging, and routine maintenance. Typical products are ultracapacitors, batteries and various materials that will be analyzed using dedicated software tools. The test engineer will then analyze that data and present to engineers, or ship to customers.The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers. Consistent, error free work based on defined regulations and standards are key measures of job performance success. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error-free. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert who can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
- Steady, even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work
- Technical/analytical focus
- Work within established systems, standards, and procedures
- Communication based on job knowledge and expertise
- Decision-making within clearly defined job scope based on defined policies and procedures
- Helpful, supportive communication with management and peers
- Collaborative approach in structured environment
- Leadership focused on consistent, accurate, quality work output
- Delegation to others when appropriate, using training, coaching and on the job experience
- Experience testing ultracapacitors, batteries, materials a plus
- Testing protocols and experience.
- Working in ovens, abuse chambers, and other testing environments
- Analyzing data
- Able to learn and adapt to new software packages
- Reliability and consistency in performance of tasks
- Must have excellent documentation and communication skills
- Performing statistical analysis on HALT data and reporting results
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced collegial environment
- Experience in a Dry Room/Laboratory environment a plus
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks while standing or sitting
- Writing assembly, testing and quality control procedures
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
We offer a total estimated compensation package of $62,000 -
$78,000 (base salary plus 30% bonus potential paid quarterly based
on divisional and company KPIs.) We offer health, dental, vision,
FSA, life insurance, 401k, and three weeks of paid time off plus
one week for year-end vacation.
Nanoramic is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.