We are a thriving data collection, research and business intelligence firm that connects government, commercial, association and not-for-profit clients with key audiences so they can make evidence-based decisions that accelerate results.
We are looking for a part-time, as needed, highly motivated, and dependable Data Entry I to join our team.
To apply, please go to the following link: https://careers-oriresults.icims.com
· Responsible for opening mail, removing survey from envelope, unfolding, batching and sorting by survey type, and prioritizing surveys and material as they are received.
· Compile, review, and input electronic files of finder ID’s into computer processing system; with attention to productivity, deadlines and delivery of the product.
· Review the accurateness and completeness of data that has been entered, making minor modifications as necessary.
· Assist Project Manager with maintaining procedural list, control records and coding schemes to process source data.
· Assist Project Manager with maintaining logs for large scale projects such as mail receipt batching and disbursement of work to data entry personnel.
· Assist Project Manager with establishing and maintaining customer project files and ensuring strict confidentiality of client records.
· Perform data entry, as needed.
· Perform project-specific phone projects as directed by the Project Manager (Contract Administrator).
· Scan in large-scale project as directed by the Project Manager (Contract Administrator).
· Pick up mail from the Post Office, as directed by the Project Manager (Contract Administrator).
· Assist employees with inquires as needed.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Two years of administrative, record maintenance and/or data entry experience.
· Technically competent when working with computers and various software programs.
· Works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Detail-oriented, organized and reliable.
· Requires the ability to work a minimum of 20- 25 hours per week.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly and independently required to: use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stand; talk; twist; bend; ascend and descend stairs; remain stationery for extended periods of time; see and read computer screens; and, travel to various locations throughout the office as well as other office sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Herndon, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday