Air Services International, a worldwide distributor of helicopter and aircraft parts, is seeking an experienced Technical Support/Junior Systems Administrator to immediately join our team. As a Technical Support/Junior Systems Administrator, you will be able to work with a variety of IT related tasks to directly support all aspects of the company.
Qualified candidates must have:
- An ability to solve complex problems in an organized and timely fashion.
- Must be able to work well with a team as well as independently.
- Must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Have a positive outlook/attitude with a solid work ethic.
- Knowledge in Windows 7 and 8, 10
- Knowledge of IP telephony, Cisco Networking, Active Directory, or SQL is a plus.
- Experience in windows server or linux is also a plus.
- Time Management Skills
Job Duties would include:
- Diagnose and resolve unique problems associated with application software and operating systems.
- Provide technical support to staff onsite and at remote locations.
- Installation and support of PCs, laptops, printers and all related company software.
- Maintain applications and hardware with the latest security updates.
- Participate in software evaluation and analysis determined by company requirements.
- Assist in application and procedural training.
- Network Troubleshooting/Setup.
- Complete detailed documentation of issues, procedures, standards and best practices.
- Health Insurance with HSA Option
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) w/Profit Sharing
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM in the Deer Valley
Job Type: Full-time
- Windows Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday