Nurse-Family Partnership positively transforms the lives of vulnerable babies, mothers and families.
A future where all children are healthy, families thrive, communities prosper, and the cycle of poverty is broken.
The primary purpose of the Systems Administrator position is to support to internal users on all computer and technology-related issues. Maintain the operations infrastructure and work with operations team to implement changes to the production environment. Support the operational security for the organization as well as HIPAA compliance.
This position is based in the National Services Office in Denver, Colorado.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 2 or more years customer service via phone calls, email or in-person
- Document, track and monitor all reported problems to ensure timely resolution in Helpdesk ticketing system
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve technical problems related to computer hardware, software or network
- Image and install new software and upgrades on users’ computers
- Set up, move, configure and upgrade computers, peripherals and phones
- Author training materials and provide formal and informal training to users
- Assist in management of user accounts, email accounts, system access, and phone system administration
- Administer loaner computers
- Maintain inventory of all IT assets
- Exhibit sensitivity, openness, and a spirit of inquiry into other world views and cultural orientations; support department and organizational strategies, policies, practices and processes which foster an inclusive environment and build cultural awareness
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field and two years of relevant experience;
- 2 years minimum experience in customer service and communication skills with internal and external customers;
- Attention to detail, timeliness and ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately;
- Ability to be innovative and creative in solving problems and work logically when troubleshooting and resolving issues;
- Proficiency in Office 365, Windows 10, iOS, Active Directory;
- Ability to work independently and manage certain tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs and get down under desks and in tight spaces when installing or replacing equipment;
- Be professional and friendly in interacting with users.
This position reports to the Information Services Operations Manager and does not have any direct reports.
Core Organizational Values
- Be tenacious caregivers by bringing passion and excellence to our nursing practice and professional services
- Actively listen to and persistently serve our families and our implementation network
- Provide leadership in the field of evidence-based and home visitation programs
- Seek and find solutions
- Innovate and stay relevant
- Translate and enhance the science of pregnancy, brain and early childhood development to serve vulnerable babies and families
- Respect and honor differences in race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and veteran status
- Be respectful, collaborative and tenacious in all of our interactions with each other and on behalf of our families and implementation network
- Do more with less