Acclaim Care, Inc. is seeking applicants for the position of Direct Support Professional in the Richmond area for shifts: 3PM - 11PM (FT & PT).
Call Ms. Wallace today for a telephone interview 804-533-8526.
Must be available to start pre-employment training November19th - 22nd from 10AM to 4PM each day.
Stop by to complete an application between 10AM - 4PM each day:
Acclaim Care 2915 Hungary Road, Richmond, VA 23228
***Male candidates are encouraged to apply.***
Direct Support Professionals are responsible for maintaining a safe, supportive, and therapeutic environment which fosters growth and rehabilitation and facilitates the development of the individual’s ability to reach his/her highest level of independence. The coordination of services includes assistance in daily living skills, providing proper means and nutrition, upkeep/ maintenance of the residence, medication management, and transportation for individuals.
Performance Standards will include:
- The employee consistently demonstrates a positive work ethic and commitment to the organization demonstrating leadership and team player qualities.
- The employee successfully ensures all necessary documentation is completed by for daily duties and tasks, according to Acclaim Care standards, policies and procedures.
- The employee demonstrates proper medical care for each individual including medication management, medical appointments, and proper documentation and upkeep of medical records.
- The employee thoroughly maintains and upkeeps the residence according to Acclaim Care policies and procedures and regulatory agencies.
- The employee provides support to each individual supervised by implementing their annual plan of support, goals, and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: Documentation, Client medical needs assessment as needed, maintain the physical environment of the home, individual support and customer service oriented.
Acclaim Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Acclaim Care, Inc. is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
Acclaim Care, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. Acclaim Care, Inc. strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at Acclaim Care’s office, client sites, other locations where Acclaim Care, Inc. is providing services, and to all work-related activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- dsp: 1 year (Preferred)
- caregiving/direct patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Required)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)