Perform structural threshold inspections involving the following structural elements: CMU, cast-in-place concrete, reinforcing steel, post tension cables, precast/prestress concrete members, and structural steel.
- Ability to read/understand project plans and specifications.
- Report data in a complete, timely, and understandable fashion.
- Complete daily time and labor reports in accordance with company policy.
- Turn in paperwork everyday attached to work order.
- Follow all company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform Material Testing as required along with reviewing technician reports.
- Collects and prepares data for evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in civil engineering preferred.
- Valid Driver's License
- E.I. (Engineering Intern) license or BN Structural License; preferred, but not required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- One to three years of related engineering experience.
Pacifica Engineering Services is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance