We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and
we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to
strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity,
innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve
business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live
Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to
this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at
a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join
The Sr. Research Analyst for the Government Solutions team will be responsible for conducting research and analysis into businesses that exhibit high risk characteristics such as malfeasance and detrimental events reported in the news and media and in turn delivering this insight to customers in a timely manner. The Sr. Research Analyst will be required to: exercise independent judgement, documentation of work and investigative steps taken; working as part of a research team based in the US and UK. It includes working within D&B’s data governance directives and various governmental compliance regulations.
Employ industry experience to capture problem definition, define scope, and analyze activities related to businesses, persons, and devices to obtain a rational basis for decision making and resource allocation. Applies advanced technical and analytical research techniques to determine solutions based on client requirements. Creates project plans to manage complex engagements and control quality, cost, and schedule. Prepares comprehensive reports to document findings. Higher levels may provide guidance and direction to other professionals in a supervisory capacity and coordinate resolution of highly complex solutions Trained in proper handling of CUI (and/or other classifications) of data.
- Work as part of the Governments High-Risk and Fraud Insight Team on daily investigations
- Identify, research, document, decide and summarize the level of elevated risk of commercial establishments
- Conduct daily reviews on adverse news received to ensure relevant insight is made available in a timely manner to customers through D&B products.
- Evaluate and amend scores/limits as appropriate for businesses researched
- Conduct database sweeps to identify potential high-value business entities
- Primary focus will include capture, analysis and alerting customers of adverse news about a business and or its principals – most often criminal in nature i.e., money laundering, tax evasion, insurance fraud, Medical fraud, Ponzi scheme, mail/wire fraud, bid-rigging, public corruption
- Research experience using open, signal and human sources is desirable.
- Certified Fraud Examiner – CFE or commitment to obtaining certification within six months of appointment
- Ability to work in a production environment, producing consistent high-quality written reports
- Proficient PC skills including: data analysis, use of customer resource management, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Critical competencies include: problem solving and analysis, communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Demonstrated successful experience in working with customers, both internal and external
- Knowledge of D&B – company, products, marketplace
- Process-orientated with a thorough, methodical approach to tasks.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced degrees (e.g. Master’s, PhD) and certifications (e.g. PMP) are highly preferred.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national
origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information,
protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status,
medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other
characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.