JOIN OUR TEAM AS A MATERIAL HANDLER
EVERY WEEKEND OFF
$16.00 PER HOUR STARTING PAY β incremental raises across 2 yrs to $19.00
Full Time - 1st Shift and 2ndShift
Part Time - 1st Shift β Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday β up to 9 hours per day β Maximum of 27 hours per week.
Healthy Benefit Programs β Orgill Cares about you!
- Medical, Prescription, Vision & Dental - ELIGIBLE in 30 days of Full Time Employment
- Teladoc, RX
- Low Deductibles & Reasonable Rates for you and your family
- Wellness Program
- Extensive onsite Health Fair
- Fast Track Program
$$$$ 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vested Immediately
- Company Match after 1 year
- $1 for $1 for the first 3%
- $.50 for every $1 the next 2%
Time Off - Spend time with your family
- Vacation Days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 2 Personal Business Days
- Every weekend off
Life Insurance Including:
- STD, LTD, AD&D, Cancer and Accident Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Educational Assistance Program
To be considered for employment you must:
- Complete application in its entirety making sure that all information is accurate.
- Have an active e-mail address for contact purposes.
- Have an active phone number for contact purposes.
Inbound Material Handler (Receiving and Stocking)
- Receiving breaks down merchandise using a barcode scanner to ensure accuracy of receipts.
- Stocking puts merchandise in specified warehouse locations utilizing the scanners and industrial equipment (forklifts, pallet riders, and reach trucks)
Outbound Material Handler (Repack Orders, Full Case Orders, Shipping)
- Filling Orders for customers while maintaining established quality and production standards in a voice and label picking work environment.
- Shipping employees build merchandise pallets into a route sequence at customer specification, ensuring an efficient load process that maximizes space utilization.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Ability to interact as a team player with other departments and all levels of management
- Committed to a high standard of Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Excellent attendance record
- Able to work overtime when needed
- Good comprehension skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Is able to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to meet physical assessment requirements
- Founded in 1847
- Largest and fastest growing independently owned Hardline Distributor in the U.S.
- 7 Distribution Centers
- 3 Export Consolidation facilities