Champion Title & Settlements, Inc., a family owned, fast growing title and settlement agency with a national presence and headquartered in Sterling, VA, is in search of an experienced Processor. This position is full time with flexibility in work location.
- 2 years experience in settlement / title
- Must be able to effectively communicate with purchasers, sellers, lenders, agents, and other industry professionals
- Review Sales Contracts
- Order Entry and initial contact
- Coordinate with involved parties to resolve transactional issues as they arise
- Support business development units
- Ability to multitask in a high volume atmosphere
- Familiarity with ResWare preferred
Compensation will include competitive pay and offer benefits such as health, dental and vision insurance as well as 401K matching, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave and gym discount.
About Champion Title & Settlements, Inc.
Champion Title is a full service title insurance and settlement agency rooted in family values with an emphasis on superior customer service. Champion opened its doors over 25 years ago and continues to rank in the top 3 DC Metro area title companies as listed by the Washington Business Journal. Our dedication to our clients on each transaction has separated Champion Title from the competition, and our success is built on strong client relationships and referrals.
A background check is necessary for this position. We seek to create a positive and friendly working environment, and we look forward to talking to you about joining our team. Please note "Settlement Processor with Champion Title" in the subject line of your email.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High School degree required and at least 2 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday