Responsible for the oversight and ongoing development of the facility’s service excellence program. The position requires excellent communication skills to implement and promote customer service programs to all levels of staff, physicians and administration. Position requires high degree of visibility in the organization to relate to staff, managers and physicians. Efforts will include formal/informal education sessions for staff, leaders and physicians, and promotion of culture of accountability, commitment and ownership. Oversees the investigation of patient and family complaints, evaluating customer satisfaction and collaborating with others in the organization to develop solutions needed for resolution. He/She will manage the Performance Improvement program and initiatives at PRHC working closely with the Performance Improvement Coordinator to ensure LEAN methodologies are utilized throughout the organization to improve patient care, communication and interdepartmental activity.
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Organizational Development, Hospitality, Business or a related field of study.
- 5 years of professional relevant experience, healthcare experience is desired.
- Experience lead teams.
- Strategy and process improvement experience.
- Experience in LEAN methodologies preferred.
- Must possess solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Basic computer knowledge to include Microsoft Office.
- Technical and critical thinking skills in relation to logical decision making.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Chief of Ancillary
Location: Pella Regional Health Center · Service Excellence
Schedule: Full Time, Days, FT Exempt