LCB Senior Living has Immediate Job Openings for Hospitality
Workers Impacted by COVID-19!
Responsible for setting and clearing tables, taking residents food and beverage orders and serving residents in a timely professional manner.
a. Less than High School education
b. Strong organization and time management skills
c. Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers and/or associates
a. Able to build positive and strong relationships with associates, coworkers and residents.
b. Focused and dedicated to provide excellent customer service
c. Able to handle multiple jobs and priorities
d. Able to delegate and hold staff accountable efficiently and respectfully
e. Must abide by company uniform policy
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities described below are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the basic functions of this position. While every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
1. Promote the mission and core values of the Residence and LCB Senior Living to residents, visitors, co-workers and the surrounding community.
2. As an associate you are expected to have an active role in growing community occupancy by representing and interacting positively with potential residents, family members and professionals.
3. Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
4. Work closely with the Culinary Services Director and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
5. Set tables in accordance to LCB standards.
6. Serve residents and guest’s beverages as requested.
7. Review daily menu with residents.
8. Takes and delivers accurate meal orders to residents and guests.
9. Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
10. Assist with preparation and execution of dining enhancement programs.
11. Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
12. Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
13. When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
14. Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
15. Communicate resident likes and dislikes to food service director and/or dining room manager for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
16. Create a strong sense of team work and cooperation among all staff.
17. Attend pre-meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
18. May perform other duties as assigned.