Are you a leader who can develop and maintain a motivated team to offer consistent level of service to our customers?
If so, you’re in the right place! We are looking for people who want to build a high-quality work environment in which team members provide the best customer service in the sports betting industry. We want innovators, we want doers!
Are you able to handle the day to day customer service functions along with building a customer service strategy for the US Market?
We are looking for someone who will be able handle a cross functional role working with our Marketing and Product teams to help deliver the best in class Customer Service experience. A person with a positive attitude that is passionate about work and who is motivated to succeed. Someone who can lead by example and can ensure the smooth running of the department’s day to day operations. Some of the tasks will involve:
- Creating, implementing and enhancing the overall customer operations strategy in order to support short, medium and long-term growth and objectives.
- Hire, train and develop direct reports to build the best in class Customer Service Experience.
- Help plan the launch for the Customer Service Department for our US Sportsbook and Casino
- Drive process improvement initiatives to ensure the best customer experience
- Identify and drive continuous improvement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Be the main point of escalation for all customer contacts.
- Lead the overall day to day operations for Customer Service
- Compiles monthly KPI’s on Customer Service activity
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service management role in which you led and developed a successful Customer Service team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree or a related field from four-year college or university
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence or other software systems
- The ability to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency.
- Recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging using logic to identify alternatives.
- Evaluate and present approaches to solving complex problems -while thinking in terms of contingency plans.
- Some travel within and outside the US.
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- Be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sportsbetting market
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth
- Build your own success story together with us
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group. Leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Medical, Optical, Dental Health Benefits