A Selector works individually selecting full cases from a warehouse pick slot. The Selector fits these items on a pallet, plastic wraps the bundles. Audio headsets are used and the selector hears the location where the item will be picked from the slot. The Selector builds these items on a pallet, plastic wraps the order and affixes selection labels to each completed pallet.
$18.67/hour - overtime after 40 hours
Schedule: 5 days a week -
sunday starting time 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm
monday/tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday starting time 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
THIS IS NOT A FORKLIFT OPERATOR POSITION - THIS IS A RIDE ON ELECTRIC PALLET JACK POSITION AND YOU WILL BE GETTING ON AND OFF THIS PALLET JACK THROUGH OUT THE SHIFT AND LIFTING PRODUCT OFF SHELVESResponsibilities:
- Use a headset to find individual items within the warehouse.
- Remove cases of product from storage area and place on pallet.
- Maneuver pallet on single or double electric riding pallet jack until order is complete
- Manually wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner and report any unsafe situations
- Maintain company standards and procedures
- Ability to repeatly lift up to 55lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and cross train in multiple departments
- 1 year Prior warehouse selecting/picking experience needed