We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. This is a full time 9 am - 6pm Monday - Friday position. We offer competitive salary based on experience and benefits package. This is a great starter position with a huge international company that fosters the growth and development of its employees. With S.F. Express the Administrative Assistant , will have the chance to not only develop but also secure a career with us.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing department in all administration activities. May assist sales staff based in remote locations. Additional responsibilities may include processing expense reports, coordinating the submission of proposals, planning meetings, tracking sales progress, maintaining department database records, and servings as a liaison between traveling sales representatives and staff based in the home office.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant :
- HS diploma or related education.
- Minimum 1-3 year experience in administrative support, preferably gained in logistics or express courier service industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Takes initiative to identify and analyze problems and generates alternative solutions
- Demonstrates professionalism and accepts responsibility for own actions
- Follows through on commitments and completed tasks with a sense of urgency
- Bilingual in Mandarin a plus