Our Advertising Research Associates are considered our company engine. While an Advertising Research Associate is responsible for a wide variety of important tasks, the best RAs analyze our advertising research study results and translate those findings into a story that allows clients to make smarter advertising decisions. This responsibility is an integral part of us achieving our overall success.
RAs work closely with Project Managers and Project Directors on a daily basis to ensure that our final product delivers a clear and concise picture to our clients. Excellent communication, attention to detail and a willingness to learn are vital qualities in our RA team. We provide full training and are looking for a sharp, college graduate who is interested in a long-term career.
Communicus Research Associates typically move on to other positions in the company depending on their specific talents and interests. From consultants and project managers, to data analysts and IT, there are ample opportunities to add value to the business in different areas that all relate back to our core purpose of optimizing advertising campaigns.
If you have had some exposure to advertising and/or market research and have found it interesting, and if you are good with numbers, analysis, and enjoy multi-tasking, this could be a great fit for you.
- Attention to detail
- Focus on precision
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to quickly learn new tasks
- Team player who will own the quality and timeliness of their work
- Flexibility – You will be involved in a wide variety of activities on a daily/weekly basis.
- Effective communication of your ideas – You’ll be working closely with Project Managers and Project Directors daily
- A passion for advertising is a definite plus
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications, math, social sciences or a related field; market research coursework is a plus
- Strong demonstrated abilities in working with numbers
- Ambitious team player, with both professionalism and drive
- Good working knowledge of MS Office is a plus
We provide advertising research services to Fortune 100 advertisers and specialize in evaluating and diagnosing the in-market effectiveness of multimedia campaigns. We use a proven, proprietary longitudinal design methodology that isolates the impact of advertising on in-market brand performance. Over the past 25 years, we have measured over $30 billion worth of advertising!
We provide full health care coverage and paid time off. In addition, a 401(k) plan is available after one year of employment.
Hours are 9-5 Monday-Friday with all major holidays and weekends off.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com