National Health Plans and Benefits Agency is a leader in the Health and Life Insurance market. We are a small business looking for an internal Recruiter and HR Generalist to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage applicant life cycle process from sourcing candidates to application and interviewing process.
- Understand and address appropriate staffing needs.
- Maintain content on all social media and career partner websites.
- Perform ongoing maintenance of employee/contractor files and records in both paper and electronic forms.
- Provide support and resolution to employees for various HR related topics such as leaves of absence, payroll questions, time card questions, PTO, etc.
- Provide necessary support with planning and execution of company events.
- Properly and timely process unemployment claims and various employment issues.
- Understand the needs of senior leadership and vision of the company.
- Follow company policy and procedure per the handbook.
- Exceptional personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships across departments
- Human Resource Certified preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity