- Work closely with all plant departments to facilitate document management for local procedures, forms and OPLs
- Ensure release and control of all hard copy documents where necessary
- Ensure visibility to all stakeholders on new document releases (both corporate and internal documents)
- Track performance of teams in maintaining accurate documentation and training schedules.
- Work with team leads and supervisors to identify and address gaps related to documentation
- Support readiness for all quality audits
- Conduct regular reviews of production documentation
- Support Compliance personnel in all aspects of documentation control, retrieval, generation and annual review
- Adhere to all PepsiCo Health and Safety Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with AIB style auditing preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) required
- Experience using SAP preferred
- Experience working in a high compliance environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement