We are currently in need of experienced and Nevada Medicaid Enrolled providers to work with kiddos in a community setting. Our clients come from a variety of backgrounds and require a trauma informed approach to service delivery. You will gain extensive knowledge and understanding of mental and behavioral health issues. We will provide at minimum monthly training to increase your abilities and capacity to work with at-risk youth.
We are a foster care agency whose internal staff and case managers have moved from within our contractor base to full time employment within the office setting. If you need a foot in the door of a lifetime career and you want to provide the most professional and ethical services possible, please apply today!
Take Note: This is an a contractor position and will require you to obtain a full DFS County background and Reference check with TB, CPR, and internal testing prior to beginning your contract with the agency. We do not cover the costs for any of the aforementioned testing or clearances so some up-front costs exist. However, we can provide up to 35 hours per week if you meet all expectations and engage in quality services with our clients.
- Providing skills and teaching 1:1 with the client.
- Providing interventions on improving basic living skills and social skills including: interpersonal functioning, communication skills, parent training, etc.
- Working with the identified client and his/her family using a psycho-educational approach along with behavior modification and insight oriented counseling.
- Attend Monthly Clinical Supervision
- Have a general sense of Trauma Informed Practices - We are willing to teach as well
- Engage Training as Required
If you are currently enrolled and ready to work we have the opportunity for you!
Need a full schedule? We have you covered!
Computer and Software Knowledge
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Multitasking and ability to work with diverse people
Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle crisis situations
We prefer therapy students who are either entering the mental health field or are currently acquiring a mental health background.
Social Services Experience
Familiar with Clinical terminology and HIPAA related policies
Compensation: 40% of the Medicaid Reimbursement ($23 per hour for PSR)