Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com .
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Assist with candidate sourcing, resume screening and follow-up with potential candidates.
- Supports and coordinates company-wide recruiting program initiatives and related reporting needs as required.
- Provides general administrative support to the Strategic Recruiting Programs team including calendar and meeting management, processing of purchase requisitions and action memos, completion of expense reports.
- Assist in creating presentations, training materials and reference guides for trainings and orientations
- Travel and support booth/event set-up onsite at networking and recruiting events as needed
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Three to five years of related experience.
- Experience supporting Diversity & Inclusion recruiting and University Recruiting programs
- Previous event coordination experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Knowledge and experience with meeting room/teleconference set-up.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, a related field, or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.