Program Director – Behavioral Health
Horizon Health, the nation’s largest operator of hospital based behavioral health services, in partnership with Regional West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, NE, seeks a Program Director for our Adult and Child/Adolescent inpatient psychiatric programs.
The Behavioral Health Program Director is responsible for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the overall administration of patient care for an 18-bed adult and child/adolescent inpatient psychiatric program(s).
Included in these responsibilities are:
- The development and maintenance of a high-quality treatment program.
- The development and implementation of a comprehensive community relations program.
- Strategic planning, program administration, and development.
1) Must have 3-5 years’ experience managing an inpatient psychiatric program
2) BSN or Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health related field required
Excellent salary, relocation and full array of benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Long/Short Term Disability, Healthcare Savings Account, 401K with company matching, and more!
To submit your resume, please click APPLY NOW.
Job Type: Full-time
- managing an inpatient psychiatric program: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)