VSolvit is currently in need of a Program Coordinator to support our NSWC Corona client in Norco, CA. The Program Coordinator will support and advise the Chief Technology Office (CT0) in planning, managing, and evaluating programs, operations and processes. This includes conducting research, analyzing data sets and systems, identifying trends and preparing reports and recommendations. The ideal candidate should have basic IT knowledge, proven computer skills, strong analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and a high level of customer service.
- Provide daily support to the CTO business office functions such as the STEM Director, Technology Transfer and SBIR Program Manager, Chief Technology Officer, and CTO Deputy
- Assist in the training, oversight, and preparation of materials in support of the CTO office and their respective programs
- Assist with CTO office and their data calls, reviews, program deliverables, and manage their databases and electronic tracking systems.
- Assist in coordinating the commands Corona University program and the training and course offerings presented by the CTO Office
- Assist in coordinating the commands CTO Offices documents (forms, standing operating procedures, support agreements and instructions)
- Drafting new or revised command directives and policies as needed
- Assist with the development of schedules and tracking methods
- Receive, review, route and track documents to ensure compliance with statutory authorities and Naval SOPs, instructions and command templates
- Assist with creating and maintaining a CTO Office repository of the command’s external agreements
- Provide access database support and updates
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures
- Secret Security Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- 2 years’ Program Coordinator experience in a professional office environment
- 2 years’ Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 1 years’ experience working with or for the DoD or a government agency
- 1 years’ experience maintaining information in databases
- 1 years’ experience operating various office equipment: copiers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or a related field
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of multiple databases and software systems
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, CMMI Level 3, and a certified HUBZone company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. We also offer 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits for our full-time employees. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status