Who is Synthomer?
Synthomer is one of the world’s foremost suppliers of aqueous polymers and has leadership positions in many markets. Our polymers help customers create new products and enhance the performance of existing products in key industries such as coatings, construction, textiles, paper and synthetic latex gloves.
What are we looking for?
The plant production employee works with the production team and is responsible for operating industrial equipment to produce decorative laminate film. The production employee will be assigned to work alone or with a group depending on the job requirements and be an active participant in plant safety. This position will work from a daily schedule.
Your primary responsibilities…
- Perform tasks for position as outlined in JOBS document for specific job assigned
- Adhere to safety requirements within the facility and participate in safety activities
- Work both individually and in a team setting to complete daily tasks
- Ensure product quality is within specification, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Advise Production Management, peers and shift personnel of any equipment or production problems.
Qualifications that can set you apart …
- Prior industrial experience in a manufacturing environment
- Available to work all shifts as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to function as part of a team in a high performance work environment
- Able to regularly climb stairs and lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Forklift certified or ability to obtain certification.
We offer a minimum starting rate of $20.70
At Synthomer, we’re redefining career development. You won’t find generic career tracks or cookie-cutter development programs but rather a one-size-fits-one approach to employee development. We’ll partner with you to provide the right experiences that build your capabilities and accelerate your career growth.