· Assisting line operators with assorted duties which include, but are not limited to: prepping, racking, packing, and moving parts
· Career potential - If interested, you could learn how to operate the line and process parts
· Attention to detail
· Self starter
· Willing to learn
· Interested in a career path
· Must be able to lift 50#
· Celebrating 124 years in business
· Processes technically challenging parts for the aerospace industry
· First shift.
· Full time
· Pay based on experience and skill set
· Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with a company contribution, and PTO
If you have questions about the position or the duties involved, please contact us. We're happy to provide additional details.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
If using our application form there are three ways to apply: A form field pdf can be found on our website; when complete please email to Human Resources. If you prefer, you can also print that document, fill it out by hand and then drop it off in our lobby or mail it to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the mail office located in the *large* building.)
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off