Join a growing team of collaborative engineers forging the next horizon in satellite, ground, and systems engineering solutions. Optimum Technologies, LLC serves the aerospace industry with subject matter experts to solve complex problems in Space System Architecture Development, Requirements Development and Management, Satellites, Launch Vehicles, and Systems Engineering. As a member of our agile organization, you will partner on major projects that accelerate your career through a combination of hands-on work and client facing consulting.
This position offers the opportunity to work closely with a diverse group of engineers, managers, external organizations, and customers to optimize system performance. This position will require periodic on-call and occasional off-hours support.
- Supporting system activities from initial planning through execution
- Supporting the development and implementation of new system capabilities
- Managing the system maintenance schedule and tracking all routine maintenance activities
- Coordinating triage efforts during system anomalies
- Providing technical briefings to multiple levels of leadership about system status and on-going efforts
- Identifying system issues and communicating recommended corrective actions
- Providing advice on safe execution of system activities to external organizations
- Evaluating and de-conflicting resources to best meet system objectives
- Developing and updating procedures and training documentation
- Reviewing daily trending and analysis reports
Basic Qualifications: This position may be filled at a level 2 or 3 depending on the skills, knowledge, experience an education of the candidates.
- Systems Engineer 2 - Bachelor's Degree in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related area and 2 years of experience, Master's Degree and 0 years of experience.
- Systems Engineer 3 - Bachelor's Degree in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related area and 5 years of experience, Master's Degree and 3 years of experience.
- Must possess an active or current Top Secret clearance and the ability to obtain SCI level access. Candidate may also be required to successfully complete a polygraph.
- Ability to provide periodic (1 week per month) on-call support and occasional (as required) off-hours support
- Ability to clearly communicate system capabilities and current status with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to apply systems engineer process to provide solutions to technical problems.
- Experience with various technical analysis tool including MATLAB and STK
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Optimum Technologies Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $135,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year
- United States (Required)
- Do you possess a current Top Secret SCI clearance or higher?
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply