Are you prepared for the future of payroll? Technology has provided the opportunity to transform the payroll function. Our payroll software has taken the heavy lifting out of payroll and allows you the chance to take ownership beyond processing. You will have an immediate impact in our organization by managing the payroll process from start to finish, including accounting and reporting. As the Subject Matter Expert, you will work with employees throughout ACR and improve the overall user experience. Come grow with us!
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude; you like what you do. You are self-driven and take initiative; your contributions to the team go beyond assigned tasks. You are system-savvy, organized, and attentive to details. You possess strong communication and problem-solving skills. You enjoy searching for a better way and always do the right thing.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 500 employees utilizing Ultipro HRIS software
- Manage timekeeping process, including support of employees and managers and serve as a System Administrator
- Ensure time and payroll data integrity. Generate and review audits, resolving all payroll variances and discrepancies
- Partner with Human Resources department to ensure seamless systems integration
- Manage system changes required to compute, report and analyze payroll
- Prepare all system payroll entries for upload as well as other monthly entries related to salary and benefits
- Prepare routine and ad-hoc payroll reports and payroll reconciliations. Build new reports as needed using business intelligence/report writing tools
- Be responsible for all reporting: ad-hoc, exception and the creation of new reports using business intelligence/report writing tools
- Support employees and managers with payroll, payroll system and/or process queries; develop effective training and tools to help employees
- Partner with Human Resource department for change management projects and seamless system workflows
- Participate in Financial Statement, Workers Compensation insurance and Retirement plan audits
- Review and reconcile monthly, quarterly and annual tax and statutory filings
- Communicate with regulatory and taxing authorities and resolve any related payroll matters
- Establish state withholding accounts and employee tax changes as needed
- Maintain the integrity and security of confidential information with the utmost care, responsibility and trust
- Support accounting operations including month end close entries
You possess the following qualifications:
- 5 years experience required; Accounting or Business degree preferred; minimum of 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience with Ultipro or other payroll HCM such as ADP, Kronos; Ultipro experience preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll principles, practices, regulations, and procedures
- Experience in reporting using Excel or other business intelligence reporting tools
- Customer service oriented; Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
Who we are:
American College of Radiology (ACR) is a progressive membership organization representing nearly 40,000 medical specialists in radiological care. As a member of our team, you will join a world leader in patient-centered care advocacy, policy and clinical research, quality and safety. Our culture encourages innovation, diversity, integrity and leadership. A nonprofit 501(c)(3), ACR (the American College of Radiology) has over 500 purpose-driven employees in the Greater Washington, DC and Philadelphia region.
If you share our core values of Leadership • Integrity • Quality • Innovation, we want you on our team!
ACR offers a rewarding employee experience: innovative culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan, 403(b); generous paid time off package; insurance plans with the leading providers; flexible spending; tuition reimbursement; training opportunities; and wellness reimbursement.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)