At Masters Gallery Foods, enhancing the lives of those we influence, whether our employees, our partners or individuals in our communities, is something we strive to do every day. After all,we believe a positive impact is something to be proud of, and is the foundation for everything we do. If you're looking for an opportunity to be empowered to be the best you can be at work or at home, you've come to the right place. We offer a cooperative culture that is rich in ongoing career development and rooted in collaboration.
Masters Gallery Foods is proudly based in Wisconsin, and delivers the highest quality cheese products to our partners and customers. You will be supported and encouraged to make a difference, and your dedication and passion is acknowledged and appreciated. If want to make a change and start where you can grow, you can at Masters Gallery Foods. Join us!
Sense of Ownership
In order for us to run our facility as efficiently as possible, we need our employees to perform at a fast pace.
- Our employees take pride in keeping their work areas clean and hazard-free, often sweeping, taking out garbage, and cleaning equipment.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of personal hygiene including washing and sanitizing your hands multiple times during your shift.
Part Time Line Attendant ' 1st Shift Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a variety of different tasks. You have an eye for quality and focus on details. Planning ahead is a strong talent of yours. You enjoy keeping things in top working order and look for ways to improve things. You're efficient and organized, and can work as part of a team, helping others to accomplish success in the work they do.
If that sounds like you, Masters Gallery Foods is looking for you to join us as a Line Attendant. As Line Attendant, you'll be responsible for preparing and in-feeding product into packaging equipment, inspecting product and packaging, and packing cases with finished goods cheese. Some production lines also require stacking cases on pallets. This position requires frequent reaching, grasping, lifting and carrying.
What You Can Offer
- Are a proven team player but can also work independently as a problem solver
- Ability to lift, carry, push and stack up to 45 lbs
- Experience with automation and robotics is a plus
- Must be able to read to determine if packaging and labeling information is correct
- Ability to read and comprehend safety warnings and directives related to machinery and production processes
- Can communicate well with people from all walks of life
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Our facilities are clean and contain cool temperatures. Our equipment consists of robotic case packers, case erectors, case sealers, and moving belts which can be noisy. Fork-lifts also drive in the packaging area.
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You
We're a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you'll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.
To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to give back to the community drives, activities, matched donations, and more
- Green initiatives
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year potlucks, chili cook-offs, ugly sweater contests, and more
These are just a few of the benefits that Masters Gallery offers. Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to make accommodations as fully as possible.