Multiple full time employment positions available with overtime, On The Move Services, inc (OTM) has an immediate opening in our Residential Crating and Packaging Division for a basic carpentry worker who will be trained to build custom crates, package and handle high value items, assemble and disassemble complex items such as fitness equipment and support daily production and other activities in our operation. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking individual who wants to be part of a team committed to doing whatever it takes to meet customer demands and production goals.
- The job requires the ability to perform basic carpentry, and safe operation and knowledge of power tools, including nail guns and table saws, handling challenging situations, lift heavy items, good interaction with customers, and communicate effectively.
- This position will additionally require safe driving skills and valid driver’s license.
- Crating experience, Shrink wrapping, furniture assembly and moving experience is a plus.
- High school diploma and some related experience or general technical training or know-how are preferred.
- Training will be provided in the safe use of all tools and equipment.
- This position requires flexible scheduling, overtime, and occasional Saturday hours. In addition, drivers license verification, a background check, pre-employment drug test and physical are required.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Salary: $15.00 to $20.00/hour.