Are you a safety-conscious individual who wants to work in a family-values based environment with greatpeople?
Do you have a passion for the environment, compliance and or supporting public health? Highly organized and detail oriented? Have a background in environmental science or engineering?
Then the Whitewater Compliance & Operations Support Group might be the team for you!
As an Operations Coordinator at WhiteWater, you would be an integral part of a dynamic team working to support our operations groups, internal and external customers and regularly interact with state and local regulators.
- Ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Run reports, monitor sample tracking, and ensure all sampling is done on time; communicate sampling results to team and to required recipients
- Participate in field meetings as needed
- Ensure corrective actions are tracked and communicated appropriately
- Maintain file systems
- Look for process improvement opportunities and make recommendations
- Assist supervisor with departmental budget
- Additional tasks, projects as assigned
- Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Excellent communication skills
- Regulatory comprehension
Ideal Candidate would have a professional license such as: Grade 1 Drinking Water Distribution/Treatment License, Grade 3M Wastewater License, etc. or would be willing to obtain.
R.H. White is a third-generation, family-owned construction management and general contracting company that has been in operation for more than 96 years. It has five primary business divisions building construction, construction services, mechanical construction, utility construction and water utility management and operations. In addition to its Auburn, MA corporate headquarters and training center, the company also has multiple locations throughout New England.
We are proud of our workforce's long record of loyal service which we believe is directly correlated to our family culture and focus on employee safety and training. R.H. White has received numerous awards including the Massachusetts Employer of Choice Award from the Employer's Association of New England EANE and the Massachusetts Family Business of the Year Award from Northeastern University's Center for Family Business. Additionally, we've received multiple STEP Safety, Training, Evaluation Process Awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Massachusetts ABC and the Gould Construction Institute GCI over the last decade.
A business does not grow without investing in its employees and we recognize that our team members are the foundation of our success. So, if you're looking for a dynamic and rewarding career with a diversified and growing business, consider joining R.H. White/WhiteWater.