We are looking for a dependable and professional Office Clerk
with excellent organization and people skills.
Ability to multi-task, communicate professionally with clients. Attention to detail and works well under pressure. Office work and data entry will be required.
Full-time position available. Salary is minimum wage.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives and systems.
- Maintains office services by assisting in organizing office operations and procedures.
- Assists in answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates listed office machines as required (copy machine, fax machine, time stamp machine, computer, scanner).
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, e-mailing, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Proficiency in interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and communication skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Ability to take Initiative when necessary
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Team Player
1. Demonstrates reliability
2. Communicates constructively
3. Listens actively
4. Functions as an active participant
5. Shares openly, willingly
6. Exhibits flexibility
7. Works as a problem solver
8. Cooperates and pitches in to help
9. Treats others in a respectful and supportive manner
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, feel, talk and hear. The employee is required to have the ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This will require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.