Do you have an appreciation for wildlife, working outdoors, trapping, hunting, or fishing?
Does the thought of working hands-on wherever wildlife may become a nuisance interest you?
Does having control over your earnings and schedule sound appealing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, becoming a Nuisance Wildlife Technician could be a great fit!
Trutech Wildlife Service specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in environmentally conscious ways and have been providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984.
If you are seeking career opportunities in wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales - this career path may suit you well!
The Nuisance Wildlife Technician interacts with their District Manager, teammates, and our call center to respond to requests for services for both commercial and residential customers.
The Successful Candidate Will…
- Complete our paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of a wildlife removal technician
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Communicate (verbal and written) with customers to ensure a high degree of customer service and satisfaction
- Provide high quality and productive service in a timely manner that meets or exceeds our customer promise
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage the hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales
- Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Hired candidates must reside or relocate within a 30 minute drive of their territory. Acceptable distance/mileage may vary across densely populated areas.
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about us: Trutech Wildlife Serviceand Critter Control Operations
Wildlife, Wildlife Removal, Wildlife Biologist, Wildlife Technician, Science, Customer Service, Construction, Repairs, Exclusion Services, Field Service, Field Technician, Estimation, Sales, Marketing, Rollins, Trutech Wildlife Service, Trutech Wildlife Removal, Critter Control, Pest Control, Animal Removal, Veterans, Veteran JobsEducation Required
- High School/GED or better
- Bachelor of Science or better
- Driver License
- Problem Solving Ability
- Goal Achievement
- Customer Service
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.