Frontier Management is seeking an outstanding Memory CareDirector to join the Pelican Pointe Assisted Living & Memory Care community located in Klamath Falls, Oregon.Demonstrated success as a leader in similar settings is required of the Memory Care Director.
At Frontier Management, we strive to bring new and innovative programs and services to our residents. We challenge our teams to elevate every aspect of Senior Living and highlight what we call "Frontier Culture." Success in doing so has positively impacted our growth, allowing Frontier to reach new heights. We are proud to be ranked #20 among the nation's Top 50 Largest U.S. Seniors Housing Operators by American Seniors Housing Association.
The Memory Care Director will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Memory Care Department. This includes achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy of the community while focusing on high resident satisfaction and quality resident care/services. The Memory Care Director will ensure compliance with applicable state and federal requirements and ensure a smooth operation of the community through staff development and employee satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the delivery of quality care and services and promotes positive resident and family relations, responding promptly and appropriately to resident needs, requests and concerns. Encourages resident interaction and promotes a culture where each resident is of the greatest importance
- Operates the community in a manner which will ensure company profitability by meeting all community budget and census guidelines as set by Corporate
- Directs and monitors all marketing activities to achieve a 100% occupied community
- Provides resident programs designed to provide enrichment in the areas of social interaction, entertainment, arts and crafts, physical exercise, education, religious services, and community involvement
- Complies with all state and federal laws and regulations and all company rules and regulations regarding the care of the residents and operation of the community. Develops a positive rapport with all state regulatory representatives
- Oversees the healthcare related programs and services (i.e. medications, bathing, staff development, charting) and ensures that all applicable state-mandated rules and regulations are carefully adhered to
- Directs and monitors timely and accurate completion of all daily/weekly/monthly billings, accounting and bookkeeping requirements
- Assists as needed in the coordination of move-in with respective residents. Periodically reviews each resident's status and ability to perform under the terms and conditions of the Residency Agreement
- Actively manages and leads the community team, including recruiting and retention of key contributors, performance management, employee development, coaching and feedback
- Routinely monitors the sanitation of the kitchen, quality of meals, quantity and appearance of service and entire staff, cleanliness of resident apartment and satisfaction of residents
- Implement a quality assurance program that evaluates each department's performance on an on-going basis
- Provides a safe environment for residents, staff, and visitors
- Performs additional duties as assigned to ensure business continuity
- Must have appropriate administrator license and license must be in good standing (i.e. Assisted Living, Memory Care, etc.)
- Must be able to relate to the elderly in a positive manner
- Must possess good marketing and public relations skills
- Must understand budgeting, financial record keeping and reporting, appropriate State and Federal regulations, operational systems and procedures and must be able to apply that understanding to ensure the smooth operation of the community
- A minimum of three (3) years prior experience in a management position operating a retirement, assisted living or skilled nursing community, or related business
- High School diploma, higher education, and accompanied by specific training and/or certification in management activities. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop people
- Must possess a current state-specific driver's license and appropriate driving record
- Must be fidelity bondable
- Good communication skills, verbal and written; English language skills adequate to allow communication with residents and staff, and to understand written and verbal instructions
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com.
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Additionally, all applicants must complete the online employment application and subsequent questionnaire athttps://frontiermgmtcareers.com/JobDetails.asp?id=10555.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $48,000.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible