We invite you to join the team that empowers people to live a healthy lifestyle through a culture committed to feeling good!! We embody the way of the Wolfpack; we are Honorable,Open-Minded, World Class, and Lead withSpirit!
Our location is looking for someone with a high-energy vibe who can contribute to the overall environment for our wonderful members and awesome team.
- Complimentary Black Card Membership
- Onsite fitness classes
- Team workouts
- Company Sponsored Fitness events/challenges
- Employee Assistance Program
- Entertainment and recreation discounts through Employee Advantage
- Team building and Company Events
- Rewards programs
- Recognition programs
- Leadership Development Plan with growth opportunities
- Company facilitated training (local and corporate)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish) but not required.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.