Performance Machine is the leading manufacturer of motorcycle wheels, brake systems, controls, and accessories. Innovation is at Performance Machine's core; encompassing quality, style, and function supported by superior design, steadfast engineering, and state-of-the-art manufacturing.
PM brands support the industry by continually introducing new brands and products to the custom market to suit your needs and desires. Performance Machine brands support the freedom of the motorcycle lifestyle. We encourage and promote individualism. It is your passion that fuels us.
Supporting the passion of our riders requires us to ensure the rewards strategies deployed enables Performance Machine to attract and retain the best.
Performance Machine is currently seeking a Marketing & Event Specialist.
- Assist forklift drivers with picking, restocking, quantity verification, creating labels, and delivery of parts to various departments with the use of a pallet jack
- Perform routine housekeeping that consists of keeping the area clean, organized, safe, and secured
- Coordinate the most efficient, accurate, material picking and stocking of inventory
- Pull parts from shelves to complete work orders
- Perform physical counts of parts as required to substantiate inventory data
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Efficiently and effectively manage time
- Work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of U.S. Measuring System
- Correct and proper use of safety equipment
- Strong attention to attendance and punctuality
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach and move about the facility
- Must have the ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Must have the ability to function as part of a team
- Must have the ability to listen to and follow written and verbal instruction
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with Team Members and Supervisors
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions, use of personal protective equipment is required