The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the business development by collecting, compiling, and analyzing data; preparing information for presentation and publication; maintaining databases; and work on related business research and development projects.
This position will be requiring direct communication with a new client and must be able to coordinate and build relations.
Job Requirements -- MUST have:
1. BA in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
2. Minimum 3 yrs. marketing & proposal development experience.
3. Prepare, finalize, execute and implement the marketing calendar.
4. Create opportunities for our company.
5. Demonstrated solid technical writing, editing and proofreading skills
6. Effective communication & active listening skills - and the ability to work with diverse teams
7. Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines simultaneously.
8. Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize a wide range of administrative tasks and special assignments.
9. Recent Marketing staff experience in Engineering/Construction Consulting environment is a plus
Competitive compensation package will vary according to experience and performance. Includes commissions and bonuses based on measured performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)