Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture
driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the
most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep
caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important
healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team
committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the
world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful
purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
Develop, manage and execute strategic communications plans and initiatives, and ensure all are aligned with overall goals and objectives for the Peripheral Intervention (PI) marketing division.
Work closely with the Product Management team and other cross
functional teams to develop strategies and tactics for programs and
product launches across integrated communications channels such as
tradeshows, social, digital, video, print, etc.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage global strategic communication plans, in close partnership with the Product Marketing team, that take into consideration both the goals of an individual initiative and business, as well as divisional/corporate objectives.
- Manage the coordination of the development, design, and production of marketing materials while communicating with external vendors.
- Manage and ensure consistency in the Boston Scientific brand for all Franchises.
- Develop in-depth communication plans to educate non-physician stakeholders, including the Economic Buyer and hospital administrators, of the intended benefits of the PI technologies.
- Execute integrated global product communication programs for all PI launches, utilizing cutting edge communication technologies within all channels.
- Develop patient education and direct to patient / customer marketing programs as appropriate and needed.
- Communicate proactively to group manager and product managers, in order to manage expectations, timelines and logistics.
- Identify, partner with, and manage appropriate resources (i.e., vendor relationships, other internal departments, etc.) to ensure that communication plans meet objectives.
- Develop and maintain budgets while ensuring cost saving measures; accountable for implications on general business management.
- Evaluate program impact and reassess objectives and outcomes; responsible for continuous improvement of the communication plan.
- Keep abreast of industry standards and trends as related to
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s level degree required
- 3 years of experience in Marketing Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects with different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to think
- Experience implementing multi-channel marketing communications plans
- Agency experience or experience within the medical device,
pharmaceutical, or healthcare industry
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years,
our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives
through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of
patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people
both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better
place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race,
Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 454344
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Communications, Medical, Marketing Communications, Medical Technology, Marketing, Healthcare