Provides broad office services assistance; sorts, distributes, and dispatches all incoming, outgoing mail and written communications, and performs related clerical duties.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis; sorts mail accordingly for department and individual destinations and delivers to specific work area.
- Collects all material, correspondence, and mail from specified individual and department locations and processes for and to final destination.
- Assists Associates who visit the department.
- Performs other work-related responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment that is deadline-driven.
- Demonstrated ability to instill confidence and comfort with internal and external clients and associates.
- Communicates in a positive manner to contribute to a cohesive, pleasant work
- Above average interpersonal skills to interact with associates and management at all levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work and manage independently and with little direction.
- Above average organizational skills in order to perform the duties of the position
- Must have strong value of service to others and to the offices.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Physical ability to lift materials, boxes, and other items within the range of 30 to 50 lbs.