WHY WORK FOR US:
- Recognized as a Top Workplace of 2019 by The Oregonian and Oregon Business 100 Best Workplaces list 2018 and 2019!
- New Credit America is also recognized by the Portland Business Journal as one of the fastest-growing private company in Oregon and Southwest Washington, and by Inc. 500 Magazine's Fastest Growing Companies in America!
- Full benefits from day one- medical, dental and vision insurance, employer-matched 401(k) and/or Roth, commuter benefits.
- A dynamic team- this isn’t your average workplace. Located in the heart of Portland, OR we make coming to work fun!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure that every incoming-call interaction with our member-borrowers is positive, supportive, and provides a solution that fits each members’ specific needs.
- Use your creative problem-solving skills to navigate members financial situations to understand and ensure continued success in our program.
- Be a critical team player who works in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a passionate team and daily-results determination.
- Work closely with your manager and team to develop best practices.
ARE YOU A GOOD MATCH?
- You are passionate about exceptional customer relations support including an ability to empathize with members and to listen effectively!
- As a front-line support for members, you have two years of experience working in a high-volume customer service-collections environment and you manage customer needs seamlessly.
- You have a great track record of dependability, flexibility, and integrity.
- You have proven customer advocacy and support skills and can set to process payments, assist members with documents and answer questions.
- You possess great computer skills with the ability to navigate standard communication and internet applications.
- You can prioritize tasks in an organized, expedited and proactive manner.
- You provide feedback on programs and processes directly related to the position.
- You are a hero. You get excited about connecting with people, helping them to understand options and to navigate stressful situations with ease. You are empathetic and passionate about your purpose in helping others and it shows in the way you talk to your customers and go above and beyond for them. Every time! If this is you, we want to get to know you better!
Do you have the drive to succeed and a passion to help others? Do you want to be part of one of the top workplaces in Oregon? If so, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan