Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, testing and deploying database-driven applications using Java/J2EE-based technologies, and .Net technologies such as VB.NET, ASP.NET and MVC.
- Interfacing with the internal business team to define requirements; develop code, and test solutions.
- Documenting technical design specifications and devising/executing unit test plans. Participating in code reviews.
- Each project will require various technical skills and therefore requires a well-rounded, experienced, and adaptable individual.
- Working independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Education: BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
Essential: 1-2 yrs. in a software engineering role and HANDS-ON development experience in JAVA and .NET technologies. Knowledge of Application servers, JDBC drivers, Hibernate and Web Services. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming. Sound understanding of relational databases and SQL. Excellent communication skills.
- Oracle skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Java: 1 year (Required)
- Sql: 1 year (Required)
- .NET technologies: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Fairfax, VA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave