Is your dream job a work hard-play hard type work environment?
Some of the Top Places To Work in a America are Google, Zappos, and Wegmans...
- Did you know Google has slides, nap areas and segways?
- Zappos makes your first week of employment to decorate your cubicle and mandatory to jump in the conga-line that goes through the office every week..
- Wegmans holds rowdy sales meetings every morning and sales competitions for all their cashiers to see who can have the fastest lines and ring in the most money...
- So, why can't a small marketing firm do the same? Well, we have!
On a more serious note,
- 4D is Hiring Entry Level to Be Trained For Upcoming Management Role
- We are expanding and hiring for entry level business development role in sales and marketing.
4D is a sales and marketing firm hired by nationwide corporations to act a mediator between the clients' professional services and their account holders. 4D works to acquire and retain business clients in order to increase market share. We expect to acquire 2 new clients and expand to 4 new locations in the next 12 months. As the company continues to grow and adds more responsibilities, there are more and more management roles that need to be filled.
To prepare for the expansion and the upcoming management roles, we are hiring individuals to be trained in all areas of the company beginning with training in client acquisition, retention, and sales negotiation, expanding to public speaking, human resources, marketing management, finance management and leadership training.
Since we believe in no seniority, all individuals hired will begin in the same level. Promotions are given based on the individual's performance not their resume. We are more impressed with what people do within the company, rather than what they have done in the past.
- Client Acquisition
- Account Retention
- Sales Negotiation
- One on one presentations
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions
- In House Training
- No Seniority
- Unlimited Growth
- Rapid Advancements Based on Performance, not credentials
- Performance Bonuses
- Daily and Weekly Performance Reviews One on One with the Manager