- Receives incoming shipments, checking the purchase order against invoice with actual shipment for completeness and accuracy before distribution or placement in appropriate warehouse location.
- Enters parts information into the computer system from packing slips and checking purchase orders against invoices to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinates the distribution process for fuel cards to ensure that each employee who drives a company vehicle has a fuel card and pin identification for gas.
- Ensures that appropriate materials are pulled and organized for scheduled jobs and/or departments.
- Completes all required documentation and purchase orders on jobs and services. Maintains inventory lists.
- Investigates receipt coding to ensure accurate charges are applied.
- Maintains parts and materials supplies in inventory and places orders, as needed.
- Conducts vehicle inventories and stocks service vehicles to ensure that correct inventory is maintained. Maintains vehicle stock lists.
- Inspects and signs out parts and equipment to technicians, ensuring that technicians maintain appropriate equipment to properly perform required tasks.
- Conducts inventory checks for maintenance of inventory.
- Performs regularly scheduled inventory of warehouse items to identify stock needs.
- Parts/warehousing experience is desired.
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Must pass MVR check, Pre-emplymet background and drug
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.