The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for ensuring best practices are followed across the organization. Other responsibilities include capturing, organizing, and reporting inventory transactions and balances. The role is a primary finance role for the reconciliation and reporting of company inventory.
- Process Inventory movements as inventory is received at the warehouses
- Build production for all entities
- Set up Bill of Material (BOM) and Inventory Item as needed in SAP
- Maintain Item Master and BOM Integrity in SAP system
- Work with accounting on weekly Inventory reconciliation of all entities – SAP vs. Warehouses to ensure balances are appropriately maintained in SAP
- Work cross functionally with Supply Chain team on inventory
Support a collaborative, innovative, and results-oriented environment
Work with peers and cross-functional teams, resulting in shared best practices
- SME support/guidance for internal and external teams
Experience, Education, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or related relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strategic thought process
- Understanding of role impact as it relates to Finance
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in using SAP Business One is desired
- Knowledge of EDI and Optiva systems a plus
eos Products is a leading beauty and skincare brand that originated around a key insight: women want products that deliver moments of delight and transcend daily routines. With many years of experience at large blue-chip multinational corporations, eos’ founders established an entrepreneurial, focused, and efficient business, bringing new energy and excitement to previously moribund categories. Our products – lip balm, shaving cream, and hand and body lotion – appeal to a wide range of female consumers. The products have top market share in multiple countries and have developed a highly-engaged consumer following in North America, Mexico, Europe and Asia. With unconventional shapes that are fun, beautiful, and purposeful, eos occupies a prime spot in women’s beauty routines around the globe.
Our Purpose and Values:
At eos, our purpose and core values drive all of our decisions and processes. Our employees are motivated to defy expectations, be connected, feel empowered and own their results. If you have a desire to make the impossible possible, a collaborative working style with an enthusiasm for making connections with both co-workers and consumers, and a strong sense of personal responsibility, eos could be the right place for you.
More About eos:
Equal Opportunity Employer:
eos Products offers equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.