Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand ofBicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an energetic andqualified Customer Service Representative to join our team. The CustomerService Representative will be responsible for international customer servicewith a strong focus on the Canadian territories. Additionally, the CSR will beresponsible for administrative details with international distributors. The CSRwill also be responsible for providing excellent customer service, maintaininghigh customer satisfaction by acting as a liaison between the Sales Team and B2B Customers, providing product/servicesinformation, resolving any emerging problems, and supporting both internal andexternal Sales Representatives with daily tasks, shipment of orders, returnsand special handling requests.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include ButAre Not Limited To):
- Manage daily customer service inquiries viaphone, email, chat, and other media.
- Manage order data entry for all internationalbusiness.
- Respond in a professional manner to customerinquiries, questions, and complaints.
- Facilitate warranty concerns including returnsand replacement items.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines andpolicies.
- Exceptional management skills.
- Meet personal/customer service team salestargets and call handling quotas.
- Keep records of customer interactions, processcustomer accounts, and file documents.
- Must have a positive and strong work ethic.
- Provide accurate, valid, and completeinformation by using appropriate methods/tools.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achievesatisfaction.
- Generate sales leads.
- Go the extra mile when engaging with thecustomer.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years ofprior Customer Service work experience in the action sports, apparel,accessory, or related field preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with excellentcommunication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of the team.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong phone contract handling skills and activelistening.
- Customer orientation and ability toadapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge or experience in the Bicycle or Motoindustries.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP.
What Troy Lee DesignsOffers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employmentopportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry,citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medicalcondition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other categoryprotected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)