Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in automation requirements review, collaborate with solution provider during design review sessions.
- Interface with head unit suppliers on issues, questions and assigned tasks related to automation testing.
- Responsible for testing the designed solution by creating, modifying and execute automated test scripts.
- Report software issues and/or enhancement opportunities on the automated solution to Harman Product.
- Support and extend/enhance vendor-provided automation framework to support future requirements.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment including multiple parties such as Harman team members/offsite teams, business partners and external suppliers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in automated testing of Android and iOS mobile devices with open source tools (including, but not limited to Appium and UIAutomator)
- Minimum of 3 year experience with head unit testing, preferably (related but not limited to) Bluetooth, apps, handsfree calls and navigation functions.
- Experience in translating requirements into test artifacts and executing them
- Experience with agile and waterfall development cycles
- Experience on integrating software application and CAN protocols
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 6 years (Required)
- Infotainment: 1 year (Required)
- CAN Protocols: 1 year (Required)
- automated testing of Android and iOS mobile devices: 2 years (Required)
- Automation Testing: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Novi, MI (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Monday to Friday